Thursday, June 16, 2011

Being his wife..

Lets just say its a blessing. It sounds kinda cliche, but The Hubster is honestly my hero. Your probably thinking "Cori, every Military SO calls their husband's their hero." Yes, that may be, but honestly, he saved me. He saved me from self destruction. He picked me up at my lowest and made the outstanding Cori come back around. Him being my hero has nothing to do with his job.. even though him being in the Military, makes him everyone's hero, but he was my hero before I even knew it. We call each other "The Fated Ones" Why do you ask? We were basically made for one another and the cool thing is, we figure that out more and more as the days go on.. even with ocean's in between :)

Thought I'd take sometime out of my day to let everyone know how much I truly appreciate The Hubster. He is most definitely my main vein.
-Cori

5 comments:

  1. Awww. Isn't is amazing to know you've found your soul's counterpart in another?! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Never thought I would find it after everything I went through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for us boo :) We're two lucky gals. And us 4 together? We'd destroy shit. Love yew :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im happy for us too Sam! I love you and thank you for always being there for Goggles and I :)

    P.s. I agree :)

    ReplyDelete