Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Getting Started..


Well.. since my friend made me make one of these and I've had requests to make a blog, I guess I just caved in and finally made one :) My introduction is as follows: My name is Cori and Im 21 years old. I've been married for almost a year and a half and have been with The Hubster for almost 3 years :) I am a TACP Wife and my blog name says it all. Not everyone knows what TACP is and I cannot go into detail, however, I've been around this career field since I was 14 or 15 years old. My oldest brother was a TACP and was my hero for the longest time! He use to come into my AFJROTC class and talk about his job (when he had leave) and tell the students how awesome The Air Force was. So, this career field and being separated is not a new thing for me. Separation is extremely hard.. especially since The Hubster is constantly gone. We have spent 2 months together out of the year and some months we have been married and by the time he comes home from his tour in Korea, we will have been married 2 years. Crazy? Maybe. But its something that I have grown accustomed to and its our life.
-Cori






3 comments:

  1. you rock! i'm so excited that you started a blog, as if facebook stalking wasn't enough! :) love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo excited you started a blog! Your life is definitely full of blog-worthy events! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete