Saturday, June 18, 2011

Patience..

You know when they say its a virtue? Well.. when is there a point in giving in? Being a TACP Wife.. or being Military SO in general, ya cant. Knowing there is so much more at the end of the tunnel, like giving him that kiss that you have dreamt about for months on end, or feeling his touch, or smelling his stench you use to get so mad about, its honestly all worth it. If you truthfully love your other half, you will wait. Patience and Faith is what you need to have to survive being thousands of miles away.

I have friends ask me all the time "Cor, how do you do it? I couldn't stand being more than 10 minutes from my husband!" Its not a matter of how can I do it. Its a matter of how can I not? The Hubster is my everything. We fight, we bicker, we say things we don't mean, we feel a certain way after a fight and it carries on during our whole day because we can't drop everything and talk to one another. Our life is a challenge and we knew this when we said "I do". We have to hang in there. Its a do or die kinda thing. Only spending 2 months out of the year and a half we have been married is taking a toll, but we can do this. He and I are the fated ones. We really have no choice. He has his quirks and we both know he is not perfect. Neither am I, but we gotta do it.

"They who wait.. no gifts from chance.. have conquered FATE"




The Hubster on one of our many Skype calls.
-Cori

1 comment: