Thursday, June 16, 2011

Can I just say..

I CANNOT WAIT TO PCS. I love the NorthWest, don't get me wrong.. but shit. The Hubster is sick of this place (considering he use to be stationed here and is in Korea now) and Im sick of this place as well. So much DRAMA. Thats the thing about moving. You meet new people and you go through a "Will you get along with this person" phase. Its one of the down sides about moving and getting to know new people every 3-4 years. Their all different. They were raised a different way. You have different beliefs. Some of them come from money, some do not. (like The Hubster and I) Some are cocky as hell.. some are ignorant.. some are just freaking AWESOME, but those people are super hard to come by. I've lived here for 2 years and Im just done with this place. I honestly can't wait to move and actually be married to The Hubster. I always ask myself why I never went back home to Arizona while he's away.. First off, Im use to living on my own.. I hate living with other people other than my SO. Second, I love having my own space. I love not having to share SHIT with anyone. I come from sharing all my life.. it sucks. I love waking up and not having that awkward "good morning " convo with your roommate knowing the fact that you do not get along with them. It sucks. Times are super fucking tough right now and being a TACP Wife.. is just the beginning of everything. With all this said, this is my dream home:


I picture The Hubster and I having our 4 babies that we want, grow up in this house.. and our giant heard of German Shepherds. I look at this home and I think "One day" For right now, its same shit, different day until he comes home for good from Korea. Today has been an Everyday Journey.
-Cori

2 comments:

  1. cuuuuute house! love it girl, it'll happen someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't "one day" often seem so far away? With the struggles we both go through on a daily basis, it's hard to keep the faith, but without it we'd have nothing but love and cute pets :) So be assured that you're not alone in your struggles and I'm always here for you! Love you girlie!

    ReplyDelete